Notify us of a claim
Notifying us of a Claim
Stop! Before you think about your claim…
1. Do you need to contact emergency services? If yes, please call 000.
2. Look around. Are you or those around you hurt or need assistance?
3. Is the location you are in safe? Is there a threat to you or those around you?
After-Hours Emergency Claims
Can I contact my insurer after hours?
Yes. Most insurers have a direct Claims department for lodgement. But if you cannot you cannot find this number OR you cannot immediately get through, you can still arrange emergency “make-safe” repairs to your property.
How do I arrange Make-Safe emergency repairs?
Ausure have Australia wide Emergency repairers at your disposal. Their details are below. You can contact these companies 24/7 to make the necessary emergency repairs and simply speak to us or your Insurer the next business day to formally lodge the claim.
Please note, it is part of your responsibility to ensure the necessary repairs are made to help reduce any further damage occurring.
Important Claim Tips!
- Take photos of the damaged items, If possible
keep damaged items for inspection if assessor is
- Arrange makesafe repairs if necessary, see details of emergency repairers noted above
- Obtain a detailed repairers report to confirm
the cause of damage and if the item needs
replacement or can be repaired
- Provide a quote to repair/replace the lost items
- Provide proof of ownership for all lost items
- Report all Stolen items to the police and request a
copy of the Police report
- If the claim occurs during business hours, you can Ausure City and Rural on 08 8522 3600. If it occurs outside of hours, please lodge the claim directly with the insurer (you will be able to find this on your policy documents).
Notify us of a Claim
Please note that by completing this form you are not lodging your claim – this is notifying us of a claim only. Once received, we will be able to start the claims process for you.