Skip to content

Commercial Hull Insurance

Commercial Hull insurance is cover for vessels used for commercial purposes. It is often used for those operating charter vessels, commercial fishing vessels, small work boats, tugs and barges. Commercial Hull Insurance will generally cover you for accidental damage, accidental sinking (provided the vessel is in a seaworthy condition at the time of sinking), theft and malicious damage, and personal and crew property.

You should ensure that you have also taken cover for legal liability for accidental death or bodily injury to a person other than you and your crew, legal liability for acccidental damage to another person’s property, and passenger liability for bodily injury to a passenger who is injured whilst being carried by the commercial vessel or caused by food and drink prepared and served by you. This may require a separate liability or protection and indemnity policy.


  • Marine

Get a Quote

Request a Call Back

Simply enter your details below, and we’ll give you a call right back!