Why do you need Public and Products Liability Insurance
Public and Products Liability insurance provides coverage for businesses and individuals against legal claims by third parties for bodily injury, property damage or financial losses resulting from negligence. Having public liability insurance is important for businesses that interact with the public, as it protects them from potential claims that could cause financial harm.
Who should consider Liability Insurance?
- Tradespeople: Trades who work in people’s homes or on building sites
- Retail businesses: such as supermarkets and shopping centres, are visited by customers and suppliers
- Hospitality: Restaurants, cafes, and bars serve food and drinks to customers
- Events and entertainment: Events such as concerts, festivals, and sporting events
- Health and fitness: Gyms and fitness centres
- Beauty and wellness: Beauty salons, spas, and wellness centres
- Professional services: Professionals such as accountants, lawyers, and consultants
What can it cover?
If a member of the public is injured while on your business premises or as a result of your business activities, public liability insurance can cover the costs of their medical treatment and any compensation claims they may make.
If your business accidentally causes damage to someone else’s property, such as a customer’s vehicle, public liability insurance can cover the costs of repairing or replacing the damaged property
If a legal action is taken against your business as a result of an injury or property damage caused by your business operations, public liability insurance can cover
the legal costs associated with defending the claim.
Can cover the costs of any compensation claims made against your business by third parties who have suffered injury or property damage as a result of your business operations.
If your business makes, sells or repairs products, public liability insurance can cover the costs of compensation
claims and legal expenses.
Not sure what you need or prefer to get a full risk review? No problem, submit your enquiry here and we will get back to you.
Did you know? Getting an independent insurance review is an integral part to ensuring that not only you have the correct cover in place with no unknown risk exposures, but to check you’re not paying too much for cover you don’t need. When was the last time you reviewed your insurances? Contact us today for an obligation free review of your cover.
Ausure can help with all types of Insurance:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Tool Insurance
- Trades Insurance
- Business Package Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Commercial Motor Insurance
- Entertainment Insurance
- Earthmoving Equipment Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Strata Insurance
- Home and Contents Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Car and Motorbike Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Plant and Equipment Insurance
- Retail Insurance
- Transit Cover Insurance
- Aviation Insurance
- Safety Services
- Professional and Consulting Services
The types of Industries that should to consider Products and Liability Insurance:
- Insurance for Motels and Hotels
- Insurance for Tourist Attractions
- Insurance for Restaurants and Cafes
- Insurance for Plumbers
- Insurance for Real Estate Agencies
- Insurance for Carpenters
- Insurance for Gyms and Personal Trainers
- Insurance for Builders
- Insurance for Farmers and Hobby Farmers
- Insurance for Accountants
- Insurance for working from home businesses
- Insurance for Handyman
- Insurance for Landscapers
- Insurance for Electricians
- Insurance for Sole Traders
- Insurance for Tradies
- Insurance for Business Owners
- Insurance for Food Manufactures
- Insurance for Building and Civil Construction
- Insurance for Not-For-Profit and Charities
- Insurance for your Personal assets
Ausure are part of Australasia’s largest general insurance broker network, the Steadfast Group. We leverage Steadfast’s scale to ensure our clients have access to a wide range of insurance companies, a broad range of products, exclusive policy options, and of course, competitive pricing. And when the time comes and you need to make a claim, you will have the backing of Steadfast behind you.