Skip to content

Home and Contents Insurance

Your house is probably your biggest single investment. More importantly, it’s home to you and your family. You’ll want to feel reassured that the building and its contents are adequately protected against unforeseen events. An Ausure adviser can assist you in making sure that you have adequate cover, and will ease the burden and stress when it’s time to make a claim.

Home insurance can protect you from financial risk if your home is damaged or destroyed and can also cover your home’s contents if they are damaged, lost or stolen. You can take out cover for specific listed events only or for wider accidental damage cover, depending on your needs.

The number of homes we proudly protect, Australia wide.

What insurance should you consider?

Building Insurance

Building Insurance covers the structure of your home against accidental loss or damage. It also covers your garage, any outbuildings, perimeter walls and your pool.

Contents Insurance

Contents Insurance covers the items inside your home, including your carpets, lighting, furniture, jewellery and valuable items audiovisual equipment, clothing, even the items in your shed and more.


If you have Home Contents Insurance, Valuables Insurance cover is available for an additional premium. It covers personal items from accidental loss and theft or damage when you are away from home.

Strata Insurance

Residential Strata Insurance is designed to protect the building, common contents and property of strata title properties.

Let us help you with your Home and Contents Insurance needs.

Get a quote today...

Request a Call Back

Simply enter your details below, and we’ll give you a call right back!