Skip to content

Insurance for Retail and Hospitality

Insurance for Retail and Hospitality venues, Australia wide.

Insurance for Australian Hospitality and Retail Business Owners

Whether you own the local fish and chip shop, run a cafe or manage a bustling nightclub – we can help you get the right insurance in place.

Having the appropriate insurance coverage is essential for hospitality businesses in Australia as it protects against financial risks, safeguards assets, ensures compliance with legal requirements, and provides peace of mind to business owners. It allows them to focus on delivering excellent service to customers without worrying about the potential financial impact of unforeseen events.

No hospitality operates in the same way, so it’s important that you get the right protection for your needs. From Liability Insurance, Business Interruption and Management Liability right through to Tax Audit Insurance and Product Liability – insurance can be confusing. Ausure can help you understand the type of insurance you need, get quotes on your behalf from reputable insurers and most importantly, manage the entire claims process for you should you need to make a claim.

Not sure what insurance you need? No problem, we’re here to help. Complete this form and someone will get back to you. 

We compare policies from trusted insurers, to find you the right cover at an afforable price – including Allianz, Chubb, AIG, CGU, QBE, Zurich, Vero and more. 

The Insurance Quote Process

Information about your Business

You will be required to complete a fact find about your business which allows us to approach insurers for a quote to provide insurance.

We Approach Insurers

Once we have the information we need, we will approach a number of reputable insurers in the market that we believe will provide you with the right cover.

Compare Quotes

We will present you with quotations obtained from the insurers. The quotes will often vary on cover and price and we will explain the differences, allowing you to make an educated decision.

Full Claims Management

We fight as your ally at claim time. We work for you, not the insurer. We manage the entire claims process for you, so you can focus on your business.

What type of Hospitality Insurance do you need?

Not sure or prefer to speak with someone? No worries, complete this form.

Business Package

Business package insurance in Australia offers comprehensive coverage tailored to the specific needs of business owners. This type of insurance combines multiple policies into a single package, providing protection against various risks such as property damage, liability claims, theft, and business interruption.

Public Liability

Liability insurance in Australia can offer crucial protection for business owners against legal claims and financial risks arising from third-party injuries, property damage, or other incidents. This type of insurance helps cover legal expenses, court costs, and compensation payments, shielding businesses from potentially crippling financial burdens.

Business Interruption

Business interruption insurance provides protection against the loss of income resulting from unexpected events like fires, floods, or natural disasters, allowing them to cover expenses and maintain financial stability during periods of closure. It ensures continuity of operations, enabling businesses to recover more quickly and minimise long-term impact on their viability.

Cyber Insurance

Essential for retail and hospitality businesses to protect against the increasing risk of cyber threats such as data breaches, ransomware attacks, and other cybercrimes. This insurance provides support to cover the costs of investigating and mitigating breaches, restoring data and systems, managing regulatory fines and legal fees, as well as addressing potential reputational damage. With the reliance on digital systems for transactions, customer data storage, and online presence, cyber insurance offers critical protection.

Commercial Motor Insurance

Commercial motor insurance is important for businesses that rely on vehicles for deliveries, transportation, or other operations. This insurance provides protection against risks such as accidents, theft, vandalism, and third-party property damage or injury caused by company vehicles. It ensures businesses can cover repair or replacement costs, maintain compliance with legal requirements, and mitigate financial losses associated with vehicle-related incidents

Transit Insurance

Commercial transit insurance is essential for businesses involved in transporting goods or equipment between locations. This insurance provides protection against risks such as theft, damage, or loss of goods during transit, whether by road, rail, sea, or air. It ensures businesses can cover the costs of replacing or repairing damaged goods, minimising financial losses, and maintaining customer satisfaction by fulfilling orders on time.

We're here to help with your Hospitality and Retail Insurance needs.

We are the trusted, Hospitality Insurance Insurance experts in Australia.

Ausure we care Insurance Broker

Ausure can assist with all of your Hospitality and Retails insurance needs, Australia wide. 

The types of Insurance we can help with:

  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Product Liability Insurance
  • Tax Audit Insurance
  • Business Package Insurance
  • Professional Indemnity Insurance
  • Commercial Motor Insurance
  • Entertainment Insurance
  • Management Liability Insurance
  • Commercial Property Insurance
  • Strata Insurance
  • Machinery Breakdown Insurance
  • Glass Coverage
  • Cyber Insurance
  • Office Insurance
  • Workers Compensation Insurance
  • Retail Insurance
  • Transit Cover Insurance
  • Theft Insurance
  • Safety Services
  • Professional and Consulting Services

The types of Industries we can assist:

  • Insurance for Motels and Hotels
  • Insurance for Tourist Attractions
  • Insurance for Restaurants
  • Insurance for Cafes
  • Insurance for Fish and Chip shops
  • Insurance for Nightclubs
  • Insurance for Pubs
  • Insurance for Taverns
  • Insurance for Casinos
  • Insurance for Takeaway Shops
  • Insurance for Food Delivery
  • Insurance for Bars
  • Insurance for Sushi Trains
  • Insurance for Clubs
  • Insurance for Hotels 
  • Insurance for Bed and Breakfasts
  • Insurance for Business Owners
  • Insurance for Food Manufactures
  • Insurance for Wine Bars
  • Insurance for Gaming Venues
  • Insurance for Venues
Request a Call Back

Simply enter your details below, and we’ll give you a call right back!