Ausure Welcomes Parkway Insurance Services
Ausure is delighted to welcome Parkway Insurance Services Australia into our professional group of insurance brokers located across Australia.
Based on the Gold Coast and founded by Gary Coskerie, Parkway has been operating in Australia for nearly 30 years.
Gary has actively operated within the insurance industry since 1975, possessing a wealth of knowledge and experience. In 2004, he successfully acquired Parkway Insurance Services located in Robina, before relocating the business to Mermaid Beach in 2016 – its present location.
While Gary remains the business owner, day-to-day business operations are run by Gary’s daughter and son-in-law, Chris and Tara Shanks.
“My wife Tara and I have been working at Parkway since 2009,” says Chris, “and we take great pleasure in carrying on Parkway’s tradition of providing quality advice and insurance solutions for our clients.”
“We are now running the business together, and with five experienced and professional insurance brokers on our team, take pride in the professional services we’re able to offer those in our local area of Mermaid Beach and the Gold Coast, QLD, as well as assisting clients Australia-wide.”
Scott McCarthy, CEO of Ausure says, “I’m grateful that Parkway have chosen to partner with Ausure. I’ve known Gary, Chris and Tara for a very long time and their approach to client advice and professionalism fits well with Ausure’s values.”
Why did Parkway choose to become an Authorised Representative with the Ausure group?
Chris Shanks explains, “At Ausure, the customer is the central focus and driving force behind every decision and action Ausure take.
It’s refreshing to work in a place where everyone is supportive, and we all feel like part of a tight-knit community. We particularly appreciate how approachable and supportive the management team is.
Ausure creates an environment where we can all work together to provide the best service possible for our clients.”
What does Parkway specialise in?
- Liability insurance: Covering legal costs and damages awarded to third parties in the event of injury or property damage caused by the insured party, including general liability, professional liability, and product liability.
- Hospitality: Hotels, motels, and other accommodation & restaurants, bars, and catering services – requiring commercial property insurance, general liability insurance.
- Construction: Contractors and construction companies requiring liability insurance and builder’s risk insurance to protect against accidents, injuries, and property damage.
- Manufacturing: Manufacturers requiring product liability insurance, commercial property insurance.
- Retail: Retail businesses typically need commercial property insurance, general liability insurance.
The Parkway Insurance Services team consists of: Gary Coskerie who is still the Principal and business owner, but no longer active in the day-to-day business activities. Parkway has 5 active insurance brokers and authorised representatives of Ausure:
Chris Shanks (General Insurance Manager, AR and son in law to Gary),
Tara Shanks (Manager and daughter to Gary),
Naomi Fleming (Senior Account Advisor who has been with Parkway for 17 years), and two Account Executives: Anthony Dowell and Alana Wheatley