Ausure’s Competitive Advantage
Amongst the vast panel of insurers available to the group, our brokers have access to Fortem Underwriting. Fortem provides policies to Ausure clients which are not available to other brokers.
Fortem Underwriting was established to provide Ausure business clients with insurance solutions and an alternative option. This is particularly important now, as traditional insurance markets increase prices and become more selective in their underwriting.
Jeff Ward is the Underwriting Manager for Fortem Underwriting and is supported by Underwriter Jasmine Cavallo.
Fortem specialises in SME business and trades insurance. The current Fortem risk appetite includes:
– Hospitality (Restaurants, Cafes, Take Away, Bakeries, Ice-Cream and Juice Bars)
– Professional Services (Accountants, Solicitors, Real Estates)
– Trades (great diversity of Trades)
– Motor Industry (Motor Dealerships, Mechanical Repair and Tyre Shops)
– Retail (Sports, Hardware, Telephone, Discount Variety and Trophy Shops aswell as Service Stations)
– Medical/Health (Chemist, Dentist, Physiotherapy)
– Beauty (Hairdressers, Relaxation Centers, Fitness Centers, Beauty Salons)
– Property Owners and Residential Strata
– Fitness Centers and Indoor Sport Centers
– Display Homes
– Car Washes
– Boarding Kennel & Cattery
– Office Risks
– Self Storage
Fortem’s philosophy is to provide consistency in pricing and service which gives Ausure brokers an additional market to deliver solutions to clients.
If you are a current Ausure broker and would like more information, take a look at the Fortem Underwriting page in the Ausure Community, or contact Jeff Ward.