Skip to content

Insurance Services

Personal Insurance


Tools Insurance

Tool theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in Australia. If you woke up to find your tools stolen,…
house and contents

Home Insurance

Your house is probably your biggest single investment. More importantly, it’s home to you and your family.
Motorbike Insurance

Motorcycle Insurance

Ausure can assist you with motorbike insurance. Whether you ride everyday, or only on weekends – we have the right…

Accident and Health

Insurance coverage that can protect policyholders from losses incurred from injuries resulting from accidents or illness. Covers products such as…
Commercial Strata

Residential Strata Insurance

Residential Strata Insurance is designed for residential buildings under strata, group, body corporate or community title. It can provide cover…
Caravan Insurance

Caravan Insurance

Caravan insurance covers your caravan whether stationary or in tow. You even have the option of purchasing additional cover for…
boat insurance

Boat/PWC Insurance

Boat/PWC Insurance is designed to cover damage to a boat, PWC, motor, trailer, accessories and third party liability cover. An…
Don’t get caught underinsured: It’s time to check your property insurance is adequate

Landlords Insurance

Landlords insurance is a type of cover available to residential landlords that may insure the building as well as malicious…

Private Motor Insurance

Private Motor Insurance is provided with a number of different options. Comprehensive Insurance that covers damage to your own vehicle…

Let us help you with your Personal Insurance needs.

Prefer to speak with someone? Give us a call on 1300 587 225   or find your local broker here

Request a Call Back

Simply enter your details below, and we’ll give you a call right back!