Shipping and Delivery Insurance
Don’t leave it to chance. Know your item is covered in transit with NTI Shipping & Delivery Insurance.
Backed by Australia’s largest transport and logistics specialist, NTI Shipping & Delivery Insurance lets you feel safe in the knowledge that if something goes wrong, we’ve got it covered.
Policies start from just $15 and come with full Accidental Damage Cover included.
Many people who supply, purchase or send goods on single shipments are unaware of gaps. So they:
• Assume the carrier or freight provider will cover loss or damage – often, standard trading terms exclude any liability or may offer only limited cover. Either way, the customer has no control over the process.
• Assume credit card purchase protection covers delivery – but most only cover items when you take possession,
not while in transit.
That’s why NTI’s Shipping & Delivery Insurance was developed. To service:
• Business to Customer (B2C) – online sales and deliveries
• Business to Business (B2B) – e.g: wholesalers, equipment, stock movements between locations
• Customer to Customer (C2C) – Gumtree and other purchases, single item moves
Accidental damage inland single transit cover – for both new and used goods being professionally carried within Australia
– Accidental damage, including theft & delivery
– Accidental loss or damage. Not limited to defined events.
– No reliance on another party’s warranty program, insurance or goodwill – customers protect their interests and have control over the process
– Covers goods up to $50,000
– Invoice settlement on sales and purchases
Backed by NTI – Australia’s award-winning claims team:
Multiple ways to claim
Text: 0408 189 146
Ph: 02 8227 7785 – 9am-4pm, Mon-Fri EST
- Personal Insurance